Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well it's a new year. Prayers to you and your for a peaceful and joyous 2009. We celebrated the ending of 2008 by staying home and watching some Iron Man and The Hulk. They ended just in time to have J watch the Jonas Brothers sing and to watch the ball drop.

This year started off early by heading off to Mass, grabbing a few things at Albertsons and then heading out to my folks' place. The boys watched football of course and my mom and I cooked. I made the best pumpkin-cheesecake muffins and my mom made a tex mix. It was perfect first day of the year food. B, I, and A also came over. after we ate we took the kids outside to play at "the park". They all had tons of FUN. J even conquered his fear of heights by sliding down the fire pole. WAY TO GO BIG GUY.

Okay as far as resolutions go of course I want to get in better shape and loose weight. No big surprise there. I think I did good today I only drank water, ate only 1 muffin and had a big salad w/o any dressing with my chili. But this year I also want to try and take 1 picture a day. like I said try. I know I'll sure to miss a few days even weeks but I want to capture a 2009 in a different way. So today at the park I took a few pictures::
J conquering his fear
J and A going down the slide. He's so silly. He was having a great time doing it earlier but right now all he wanted was to be held by his Mom. Looks like they're going down the Log Ride. WEEEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. WTG for the fire pole! I can't get mine to do that!! Great action shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took him awile. I had to tell him the only way to get down was to pray and conquer.

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks