Friday, December 19, 2008

ITt's Beggining to Look a Lot Like Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper for sure. I hate bags at Christmas. Maybe if I get crazy I'll even use some fabric.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I bought our Artificial tree last year. Both kids also have one in their rooms. We do have a live tree that we got our first year here, I've yet to decorate it. Maybe I can do that this weekend.
3. When do you put up the tree? Normally first part of December
4. When do you take the tree down? After the 12 days of Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope, not a fan.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? All I can think of is a huge Christmas activity book. I used that thing for years.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brothers
8. Easiest person to buy for? Juliet
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we have 3 out.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I would mail them if I remembered to make them time. I always seem to remember 5 days before Christmas.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? With 5 other brothers and sister money was tight. One year I got socks, underwear and a manicure set. Gota say thou it makes you appreciate the small stuff and as a parent now where money is tight I know how my parents felt, and hey who doesn't need socks and underwear.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Bells of St Mary
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Normally not until December, but Dh always tries and finds good deals on Black Friday. This years find is for Jonathan
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so- but next month's bunko is a gift we received from Christmas
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Love my stuffing!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes – colorful (they all have to match too ... no half blinking, different sized, etc.) I want white ones outside, but I don't think we have any.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy-I've loved this song since I was 2.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Nope it's at our house this year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's Christmas Eve, the others on Christmas
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Parking lots
23. What theme or color are you using? my tree is mostly gold.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mashed potatoes and gravy and my stuffing.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I love homemade with love gifts! Honestly, I already got the camera and printer I wanted on Black Friday-My Great find;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swag Bucks