Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CHANGE

I've been MIA from my blog I think for a week now. I don't know why, I guess I didn't have much to say. I did still take my pictures everyday. I'll update my pics tomorrow.

Today as every American knows is a day of CHANGE. We here in the United States of America have our 44th President. Picture taken off the TV before he became President Obama. What's he thinking? He sees all the people who came to see History in the making. Is he praying? I was. _________________

7 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be cool to see inside his head today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS an interesting question, what was going on in his mind?? This is a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what he was thinking also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was way calm, have to give him that. I like the name of your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure he was praying, but I certainly was...all day. I'm glad there were no weirdos who tried to do something foolish. Definitely a day in history, that's for certain and boy did the media eat it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were at least four of us with photos from the TV on our POTDs for today. Great minds and all that... It was just so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought he looked stuck up. Then again, I'm not an Obama fan at all. I just pray he does all that he's supposed to in the sense of morality not the economy. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks