Monday, January 12, 2009

First day of School

The kids went back to school today. What a nice long Christmas vacation they had. It was wired not having them home. It was quiet of course but it was also windy today so it sounded like a ghost town. Jingle (our dog) was happy when the kids came home, but she was getting mad at them when they started their homework right away instead of playing with her. I was going to take a picture of the schools, or the kids doing homework but instead I chose the American flag. We are so blessed to be able to have our children go to school. Sure the schools don't have any money. But still, where would we be without knowledge.
______________

11 comments:

  1. Wow...that seems like a nice long vacation indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did have a very long vacation! I love the vibrant blue sky in that photo. Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow my kids have been back going on their second week. I know how quiet is it when they go back though...and then they come home fighting...
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky and great photo of the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you caught the flag in mid-wave. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that clear blue sky! haven't seen that around here in a long time. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pic of the two flags together:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have a vacation that long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I thought my kids had a long break, and they've been back for a week! I love a flag against a bright blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blue sky, very nice picture!

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks