Saturday, January 24, 2009

Let's relax

J is now a BOY SCOUT!!!! So proud of our little guy. He received his Arrow of Light and crossed over to Boy Scouts last night. What a fun filled night. J can't wait to start going to his new meetings on Tuesday.

Today I signed both kids to play ball. This is J's first year of softball. Last year she played baseball, but most of her friends play soft ball so she got talked onto playing with them. Hoping she can handle going from assistant captain to being a newbie. J signed up for baseball again. Fingers crossed we get the same coach as last year.

After we stopped for lunch we came home and the kids relaxed while I put in my new printer. Now I have to clean my room. I just looked at the time realized I didn't take a pic. yet so here's the movie they've been watching all day. Most likely I won't post tomorrow, I'll will Monday as long as I don't do another day at CHA.

5 comments:

  1. Awww congrats to your son! And I'm sure your daughter will do just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We startedcb scouts this year and what a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a big moment for him! I like the way you use the colored letters for their names in your posts. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats to your boy, what a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! And at first I thought your photo was an actual movie poster!

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks