Monday, January 5, 2009

A Nice Lazy Day

You ever have one of those days were you did some work around the house and then decided to take the rest of the day off. That's what we did. The kids woke up and continued playing a Monopoly game they started the night before and I did a load of laundry and emptied out the dishwasher. They then took Christmas out of their bathroom. It felt like we did a lot so we took a little break. J played his Dinosaur King and J when to a friends house. I started to play on the computer but it decided to freeze so I started a scrapbook page.

J and her friend came back over here and were hanging out in her room coloring and talking. You know how pre-teens talk. They want to be so cool yet they are still little kids. I loved it. So today's picture is of DD coloring in her High School Musical activity book that she got from Grandma E. -

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! Love the American Girl dolls on the shelf in the second picture. My daughter LOVES American Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has more on her other wall too. I'll have to take o picture of all of them for one of my days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter needs shelves like this for her room. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am going to do this today! :) I have to say that your DD's room is so organized. I need to get our ladies some shelves like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love days like that and you captured it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like the perfect day to me! relaxing!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lazy days are good to have now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are the best kind of days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love days like that! She has an awesome bedroom too!

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks