Friday, January 9, 2009

Leap Leap

Today was nice and quiet. J went to her friend's house and was there for most of the day. So J and I ran a few errands. First to return tickets to Office Max, then to Walmart to pick up diced tomatoes and beans. Can you guess what we had for dinner? I added them to chicken and rice. Yummy. After walmart we headed to the library to find information on dry ice. J is doing his science project on dry ice and so we need to research it. Let me tell you THEY HAD NOTHING. Walking out of the library I got my POTD. J was trying to clear the obstacle they have so a car doesn't drive into the building. It's blurry but hey I can't complain I just had enough time to grab the camera, aim and shoot.
_____ 009/365 Leap______
I played a little with it on Flickr.

8 comments:

  1. At least you got the shot..."perfect" or not...it is still a fun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes our children don't give us alot of time to set up for the "perfect" picture, I think you got a photo of him having fun and that's what is important

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great shot of a fun moment! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful that you captured this everyday moment of being a kid. Sometimes memories don't have to be crystal clear to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've captured a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot...looks like he is having fun!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice leap, and wonderful shot. I'm struck by the fact that he's in SHORT SLEEVES!!!!! Did you find dry ice stuff on wikipedia? Are schools opposed to using that as a resource? And, how do you get such nice big fonts in your posts? Is it the template that allows this?

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks