Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Today was so busy. After the kids got off to school. I just had enough time to jump in the shower, and get ready for a full day of PTA jobs. We had Pizza w/ the Principle. Yep I got on the bus with 50 kids. That was fun. Then we had to take down the Christmas decoration in the MPR (the kids just went back to school yesterday). After we figured out the mess on the stage, we had a PTA meeting. Love those. They always go for so long. I got home at 5 and all I wanted to do was relax. J said I could play Guitar Hero. Thanks. We made a deal I wouldn't practice while she was at school. Like I have the time, but it made her happy to know I would get better. I started to make dinner and now we are just waiting for S to get home. Tomorrow I want to try and get some Scrapbooking done. And maybe play some Guitar Hero with the kids. EDITED to add J and i got to play some GH. S even tried 1 song.

10 comments:

Swag Bucks