Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm a WINNER

Yep if you heard a squeal earlier today that was me. I just won on the Making Memories blog I still can't believe it. I was LUCKY #7. So here they post that I'm the winner and to email them so I click to write them and BAM my computer freezes and won't let me do anything. I shut it down waited turned it back on again all I got was a white screen turn it off again wait turn in on. Finally it's up and running it only took 30 min. So my POTD is the MM screen. THANK YOU SO MUCH MM YOU ROCK!!!

21 comments:

  1. Very cool! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! Congratulations! You definitely need to make a layout with those shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great!! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love winning stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just awesome! Congrats!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the win. I'm sure you will have fun with the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, you must have been so excited! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Look like you will have lots of stuff to have fun with! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Enjoy your fun prize.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a super fun prize. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats that is so awesome! I heard the squeel...oh wait that was my son cause he sawa the Darth pictures below ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is great! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks