Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun Girls Day

Today J didn't have any school, but J did. So after V came over they ate breakfast we headed over to their school for Parent/teacher conferences. V asked of I wanted to see the Gum tree. It's cool. The whole school knows about it. I also took a few shots for the photo scavenger group I'm in. Raindrops in puddle. After the school I had to drive out to Redlands to buy a Boy Scout hat, belt and book for J. took a few detours on this trip for more scavenger photos. Church Bell, The word PARK, a pig, a bird with Blue on it, fruit stand, a fountain Now I have to go get ready for J's big night.

4 comments:

  1. great scavenger hunt photos. and that gum tree is kinda weird and gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing great on this scavenger hunt, great pictures! The gum tree, well, what I can say? Yuk! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "gum" tree? Never seen one of those! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL! Love the gum tree! You are rocking the scavenger hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks