Saturday, March 8, 2014

Faith

Ahhh teenagers. I try to talk to my teens about the Catholic church and encourage them on their journey; but sometimes it's so hard to not say WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???? One knows there is a GOD but with all the different religions out there they doesn't want to take a stand on any of them. Instead it's  WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE, and the other one says they JUST DON'T BELIEVE in anything. It breaks my heart and I will continue to pray for their conversion and to bring them to Mass with me.
Today my son and I had a chance to have a long talk about faith and what he knows to be TRUE. He asked questions,  I asked questions and the answers were very close. I think he's a afraid to take that LEAP OF FAITH especially when others around him could care less.  I do in my heart believe both kids will allow God to embrace them and will walk in the Faith. It's always seems so much easier to go about life with out any "rules". Continued prayer is always welcomed.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swag Bucks