Thursday, March 5, 2009

Did a page yesterday

The laundry just stopped so I'll be brief ;-) I did a couple of pages from our vacation in 2003. I also found some pictures from June that I had overlooked. So here you go Us in 2003:
I used another kit from DownToDetails. It's of us on the Hoover Dam. Wish I took a better pic of it but if you click on it it will be bigger for you. I was so glad I had missed these pics earlier, because now I LOVE how the LO turned out. CateroryStories has a contest right now for using the word Precious. What a great opportunity for me to express my love for my kidos. I also used a sketch from ScrapbookDeals4U.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for playing with category stories. great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a sweet page! thanks for joining in with us!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet layout! Wouldn't let me comment until now...sorry! I've been in here a few times to let you know how much I liked it. :)

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable LO! And great cutwork! Your kids look so sweet! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks