Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Powder and a baby

After ice cold rain off and on for the last few days we woke up to a cloudless sky and white mountains. What a sight. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's funny the mountains look like they grow with snow on them.
Here it is big thanks to Flickr041-365 A Sprinkle of Powder


J brought home her baby today. It was so strange seeing her with it for the first time. She rang the door bell which she never does and there was my baby girl holding a baby.

It's a teaching baby. Don't fret, I'm not a real Grandma yet. She only gets it for 1 night so she gets a tiny taste of what a baby is like.

I won't be posting until Monday. I'll be at the Orange Co. Scrapbooking expo. If you're there too come say hi. I'll be working all weekend as the cashier in the Down to Details booth.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful mountains. And that's a great experience for any child. TFS! Let us know how it goes with the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mountains are gorgeous. My DD would love to do that. I do believe our school does it but not sure what grade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those mountains are BREATHTAKING! And what a cute new little "grandbaby" you have! I remember when I had to take the teaching baby, but I had to keep it for a WEEK! I was exhausted! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mountain picture.
    Those babies are pretty cool. My friend brought one home back when I was in high school and I baby sat. Neat experience. It definitely beats an egg or sack of flour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture of the mountains. I had one of those babies, lol...it was an experience! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shot of the mountains. and man you had me scared there for a little while with you DD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shot of the mountains! And I thought J was a bit young to have a baby!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the way the mountains look with snow on them. Hope all went will with the "baby"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was about to say she to young to have a baby lol! Beautiful Mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool babies! Beautiful mountain shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally! Another Asian baby in the family that's not one of mine! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Swag Bucks